This is a fun frozen cocktail consists of banana, coconut, Irish cream, and rum. The Irish Voyage is a delicious concoction that will cool you down during hot summer and other occasions. Find an accent with citrus and other mix to elevate the taste. Blend the ice properly to reach the exact better drinking experience.
3 ounces coconut milk
1/3 ripe banana
1/2 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
1 1/2 ounce Pyrat XO Reserve Rum
1 scoop of ice
Whipped cream and roasted coconut for garnish
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend for 15-20 seconds, or until smooth.
3. Pour into a margarita or hurricane glass.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and roasted coconut.
5. You can prepare this drink in 5 minutes. Yield 1 glass.