The best combination of smoothies: Peanut butter and jelly. Remember, peanut butter is cholesterol-free because it is made from plant materials. You can find low-fat versions of peanut butter on the market. Serves 3 persons.
• 1 cup raspberry yogurt
• 1 cup skim milk
• 3 tablespoons peanut butter
• ½ cup frozen vanilla yogurt
• 2 tablespoons raspberry jelly
1. In blender or food processor, combine yogurt, milk, peanut butter, and frozen yogurt.
2. Blend or process until smooth.
3. By hand, stir in the jelly just until marbled.
4. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.